This week we have an amazing bone-in chicken sheet-pan recipe! This recipe is super simple and a very delicious and healthy meal for your family any day of the week! This recipe comes packed with protein and daily essential vitamins and minerals, combining roasted veggies and perfectly cooked chicken.
Top it off with some Simon’s Secret Sauce for the best roasted vegetables you’ve ever tasted! Keep reading to find out just how easy this sheet pan dinner recipe is to make:
4 Bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
1 lb Petite whole carrots
3 lb Green beans
4-5 tbsp Cooking oil
Dry herb mix
Simon’s Secret Sauce (we like to use the spicy in this recipe)
- In a plastic bag, coat chicken with 2 tbsp oil, and 3 tbsp of the dry seasoning mix. Toss well to coat and let sit in the fridge for 25-30 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, toss the vegetables in 2-3 tbsp of oil, and 2 tbsp of seasoning.
- Bake the chicken at 400 degrees for 25 minutes on a large sheet-pan lined with foil and coated in cooking spray or oil.
- After 25 minutes, add the vegetables and return to the oven until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are roasted (approximately 20-25 minutes).
- Take out and top with some delicious spicy Simon’s Secret Sauce, and enjoy!
Try all three of Simon’s Secret Sauces for the best roasted vegetable dip! It adds so much flavor to your quick and easy dishes without making them unhealthy! All three sauces are vegan and gluten free!