- 1 pound Salmon Fish fillets
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 ramekin Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- This dish is just easy to whip up and can be ready in under 30 minutes.
- Pat dry your salmon fish fillet with paper towel and set aside. If you are using frozen salmon fillet, thaw it first and then pat it dry.
- Mix together all purpose flour, salt, paprika, ground black pepper and garlic powder in a bowl. In another bowl, beat an egg and put breadcrumbs on the third bowl.
- Dredge the salmon fillet in the flour mixture, then soak and coat it with the beaten egg and then dredge it to the bread crumbs. Repeat the process until all fillets are done.
- Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes in 392F or 200C temperature. Place the coated salmon fillets in the air fryer. Give space with each fillet, without touching each other. Cook it for 10-12 minutes under 392F.
- Flip the fish halfway through when you are cooking it in the air fryer so that they will evenly cook.
- Do not overcrowd the air fryer. Work in batches if needed when cooking this salmon fillet.
SERVE WITH SIMON'S SECRET SAUCE (ANY FLAVOR)