for 24 servings
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup Simon’s Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- Place the eggs in a pot and fill with cold water until the eggs are just covered. Bring the pot to a boil, then cover, remove from heat, and let sit for about 12 minutes.
- Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water for about 3 minutes, then peel them and cut them in half. Transfer the egg yolks to a bowl, and set the cooked egg whites aside.
- Mix the Simon’s Secret Sauce with the yolks and transfer to a piping bag. (Alternatively, use a zip-top bag with a corner cut off.)
- Pipe the mixture into the egg whites, garnish with paprika and parsley, and serve chilled.