- 1.5 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced in half
- 1/3 cup Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Sand pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 13x9 baking dish add butter, Parmesan cheese and spices. Mix well and spread in a single layer.
- Place the Brussels sprouts cut side down in the baking dish.
- Brush with a little (or a lot) of Simon's Secret Sauce.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tender and crispy!