- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds (680g to 900g) salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons Simon’s Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (about 3 teaspoons)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (divided into 2 tablespoons and 1 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Prep the salmon:
Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil. Brush the salmon fillets on both sides with olive oil. Place fillets skin-side down (if your fillets have skin-on) on the foil-lined pan. Use a basting brush to coat the top side of the fillets with Simon’s Secret Sauce.
- Bake the salmon:
Place in oven and bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes, until just barely cooked through (please don't overcook salmon!). It's okay if the salmon is still a little rare in the center, when you remove it from the oven, the residual heat will cook it through.