- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons butter, unsalted and melted
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/3 cup seafood broth (or broth of choice)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 10 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 1/3 cup Simon's Secret Sauce (Any Flavor)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated (plus more for garnish)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (plus more for garnish)
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a medium-sized baking dish combine the shrimp, shallot, butter, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, broth, salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the shrimp are fully cooked and opaque.
While the shrimp bake, follow the package instructions for spaghetti noodles, and boil water in a medium-sized saucepan over high heat.
Once the water is boiling, add the spaghetti noodles, and cook for 8-12 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Add the cooked pasta, Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor), Parmesan, and parsley to the baking dish with the shrimp. Stir to combine.
Garnish with more parsley and parmesan cheese, and serve!