- 2½ pounds corned beef brisket
- 1 onion sliced
- 6 red potatoes peeled and halved
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cabbage cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 cups low-sodium beef broth
Trim the brisket of all visible fat.
Spray a large crockpot with nonstick spray.
Place the onion, potatoes, and carrots in the bottom of the crockpot, and place corned beef on top.
Whisk together the bouillon, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, Simon's Secret Sauce and beef broth.
Pour the liquid over the brisket.
- Cook on low setting for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-5 hours, adding the cabbage wedges and caraway seed for the last hour of cooking.
- To serve, discard cooking liquid, slice meat and serve with side of Simon's Secret Sauce, if desired.