Simon's Curried Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- 2–4 teaspoons curry powder
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a saucepan on low heat, heat butter until melted.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, honey, Simon's Secret Sauce and curry powder. (I use 4 tsp of curry powder because I like spice, however if you’re not a huge fan of spice you can use 2 tsp. curry powder or omit it all together.)
- Arrange chicken in a baking or casserole dish, and season lightly with a pinch of sea salt.
- Pour mixture over chicken and allow to marinade 1-2 hours. You can also cook it right away, but the flavors blend together better after sitting for a little while in my opinion.
- Pre-heat oven at 350°F and bake chicken, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!