- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 slices eggplant
- 4 slices zucchini
- 2 Tbsp. Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- 2 slices Sourdough bread
- 2 slices tomato or a few halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- Brush grill pan with olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add eggplant and zucchini, sprinkling with dried herbs or smoked paprika if desired, and grill until tender. Remove.
- Wipe grill pan if needed. Brush both sides of bread with Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor) and grill until lightly toasted.
- Build sandwich with grilled vegetables, tomatoes and arugula. Serve with additional Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)