- 1 1/4 pounds chicken tenders boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup white flour
- Simon's Secret Truffle Salt (or use regular salt)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Panko
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
Trim the fat from the tenders.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Set out three bowls. Fill one with the white flour, about 1/4 teaspoon pepper, & about 1/2 teaspoon Truffle salt (or regular salt). Stir.
Fill the next bowl with the olive oil or butter and minced garlic. Stir.
- Place the basil, paprika, Panko, and parmesan cheese in the last. Stir.
- Place the tenders in the flour mixture, then the garlic oil, then the panko mixture making sure to evenly and thoroughly coat each piece.
- Place the tenders on the sheet and then place in the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes and then flip the tenders and cook for another 5-8 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove and enjoy immediately with the Simon's Secret Sauce!