- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1lb small new potatoes, quartered
- 20oz boneless skinless chicken thighs (5 to 6 thighs)
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and cut in 2-inch pieces (about 1 lb)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 18x13-inch rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray
In large bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of the butter, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Place potatoes skin sides down in single layer on pan. Roast 23 to 25 minutes or until tender when pierced with a knife. Remove from oven; stir.
In same large bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons butter, Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor), remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken and asparagus to mixture, and toss to coat; arrange in single layer in pan next to potatoes. Brush chicken with honey. Roast 17 to 20 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F) and potatoes are browned and fork-tender. Squeeze 2 of the lemon slices over all.
Top with basil and parsley; serve with remaining lemon slices.