- 4 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup grated carrot (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers (Optional)
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
In a large bowl, mix together the Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor), salt and pepper. Stir in the onion, celery, green pepper, carrot, pimentos and macaroni. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving, but preferably overnight.