- 1/2 cup Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- 6 slices rye bread or pumpernickel bread cubed
- 1 lb thin sliced corned beef cut into bite size pieces
- 16 ounces sauerkraut well drained
- 2 cups shredded Swiss Cheese
- In a small bowl, pour Simon's Secret Sauce out.
- Spray a 9×13-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Layer the casserole dish with rye bread cubes. Then layer corned beef, Simon's Secret Sauce, sauerkraut, and shredded Swiss Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered for 25 minutes. Allow it to cool for a couple of minutes covered before cutting.