- 250 g Boneless chicken thigh/breast
- 300 g Flat rice noodle (Fresh/ Boiled)
- 2 slices Ginger finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- ½ Bell pepper red thin slices
- ½ Bell pepper green thin slices
- 3-4 Spring Onion cut 2'' pieces
- 150 g Bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1 tsp Dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Water
Cut the chicken into thin slices. Mix the chicken pieces with light soy sauce, Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor) and baking soda. Marinate for 10 mins, set aside.
In a small bowl mix all the ingredients in the stir fry sauce list. Set aside.
Heat the pan into medium heat and add the garlic and stir for a few seconds then add the ginger slices and stir for a few seconds.
Add the marinated chicken and stir fry for 1-2 mins till the chicken changes into a nice colour.
Add the rice noodles noodles and follow with the sauce mix. Stir well for 1 min till the sauce is soaked in the noodles.
Stir the bell pepper and continue stir fry for 1 min. Next add the bean sprouts and spring onions and continue stir fry with medium-high heat for 1 min.
Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate.
Delicious Rice Noodle Stir Fry is ready!