- 1 lb mixed baby or fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Salt (or Simon's Truffle Salt) and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives, for garnish
To make Simon's Saucy Potatoes: Par-boil the baby potatoes in salted water until tender when pierced with a fork.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet and sauté the baby potatoes until the skin is golden brown. Set aside.
3. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, Simon's Secret Sauce, honey, chicken broth, and seasonings to the potatoes and cook on medium-high heat until the sauce thickens and forms a sticky glaze.
4. Garnish the potatoes with fresh chopped chives and serve immediately. Enjoy!