- 4 tbsps Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- ¼ cup honey (optional)
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- Mix Simon's Secret Sauce and honey (optional) in a bowl, and set aside.
- Pat defrosted wings dry with a paper towel, season with salt and pepper.
- Place wings in an oil sprayed air fryer basket.
- Be sure there is space between each wing so the air can circulate. Cook in batches if needed.
- Set air fryer to 400 degrees, and pre-heat.
- Once preheated, put wings in air fryer, and set timer for 20 minutes.
- After about 10 minutes of cooking time, turn wings over.
- At 20 minutes use a meat thermometer and check meat, cook until wings reach 160 degrees F.
- When wings reach 160 degrees internal temp, transfer to a large bowl, pour sauce of choice over the wings, toss to coat.
- Return the wings to the air fryer basket, and cook 5 minutes until sauce has glazed and wings are sticky! If you like it extra saucy - put wings in a stainless steel bowl, add more sauce, and toss.
- Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with parsley if desired, and enjoy.