- 2 Zucchini
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbs chives
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- Shred Zucchinis and squeeze out excess water with a cheesecloth.
- Add zucchini, egg, flour, chives, salt, and pepper to a bowl.
- Mix together.
- Make 8 patties with the mixture.
- Optional ( place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes) to keep the form,
- Place air fryer on 350.
- Put zucchini patties in the air fryer for 5 minutes.
- Flip over the pattie for an additional 5-10 minutes or until brown.
- Serve Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor) on the side or pour on top