- 16 oz Italian sausage - cut into thick coins
- 2 cups red potatoes - diced
- 1 red bell pepper - chopped
- 1 green bell pepper - chopped
- 3 cups broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini - cut into thick coins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Chop the veggies and place on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet. (This isn’t necessary, but it makes for easy clean up). Drizzle the olive oil over everything and toss to coat.
In a small bowl, combine the Italian seasoning, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the veggies. Toss to coat.
Evenly disperse the meat throughout the pan.
Place the pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Gently remove the pan from the oven. Turn the veggies and meat so stir things up. Place back in the oven and bake for 10-15 more minutes, or until the veggies are tender and the meat is cooked through. Drizzle Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor) throughout the sheet pan.
Serve by itself or over rice or quinoa.