Simon's Truffle Butter Garlic Salmon
- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets (about 1-inch thick)
- Simon's Truffle Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil (or Simon's Truffle Oil)
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp + 1 tsp unsalted butter , diced into 1 Tbsp pieces
- 1/2 tsp Simon's Secret Sauce
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Lemon slices for garnish (optional)
Remove salmon fillets from refrigerator and allow to rest at room temperature 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the garlic lemon butter sauce. In a small saucepan, melt 1 tsp butter over medium heat.
Add garlic and saute until lightly golden brown, about 1 - 2 minutes. Pour in chicken broth and lemon juice.
Let sauce simmer until it has reduced by half (to about 3 Tbsp), about 3 minutes. Stir in butter and Simon's Secret Sauce and whisk until combined, set sauce aside.
Dab both sides of salmon dry with paper towels, season both sides with Simon's Truffle salt and pepper.
Heat olive oil (or Simon's Truffle Oil) in a (heavy) 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Once oil is shimmering add salmon and cook about 4 minutes on the first side until golden brown on bottom then flip and cook salmon on opposite side until salmon has cooked through, about 2 - 3 minutes longer.
Plate salmon (leaving oil in pan) and drizzle each serving generously with butter sauce, sprinkle with parsley and garnish with lemon slices if desired. Serve immediately.