- 1 TURKEY (12LB)
- 1/2 CUP BUTTER OR MARGARINE, SOFTENED
- 1/2 CUP SIMON'S SECRET SAUCE (ANY FLAVOR)
- 1 TBSP FRESH ROSEMARY LEAVES, CHOPPED
- 1/S TSP COARSELY GROUND BLACK PEPPER
- 1/2 CUP ORANGE JUICE, DIVIDED
- 2 CUPS DRY WHITE WINE, DIVIDED
- 2 TBSP FLOUR
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix butter, 1/4 cup Simon's Secret Sauce, rosemary and pepper in medium bowl until blended; stir in 1/4 cup orange juice. Reserve 1/4 cup Simon's Secret Sauce mixture for making the gravy; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour remaining orange juice into turkey cavity. Loosen turkey skin from meat; rub 1/4 cup of the remaining Simon's Secret Sauce mixture under skin, then rub additional 1/4 cup of the remaining Simon's Secret Sauce mixture over outside of turkey.
- Place turkey, breast side up, on rack in roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of one of the thighs, being careful to not let thermometer touch the bone. Add 1 cup wine to pan.
- Bake 1 hour, brushing with remaining mustard mixture after 30 min. Cover turkey loosely with foil. Continue baking 2 to 2-1/4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 165°F, stirring remaining wine, 1/2 cup at a time, into drippings in pan as necessary to prevent them from burning.
- Transfer turkey to cutting board, reserving drippings in pan; cover turkey with foil. Let stand 20 min.
- Meanwhile, pour pan drippings into large measuring cup; skim off fat. Add enough of the remaining wine to drippings to measure 2-1/2 cups; set aside. Add reserved Simon's Secret Sauce mixture to roasting pan; cook until heated through, stirring frequently. Gradually add flour, stirring constantly with whisk until blended. Cook on medium heat 1 to 2 min. or until thickened, stirring constantly. Add pan drippings; stir until blended. Cook 2 to 3 min. or until gravy thickens and begins to boil. Stir in remaining Simon's Secret Sauce
- Slice turkey. Serve with the gravy.