- 6 yellow potatoes, well washed
- 3 tablespoons Parmigiano Reggiano (or Parmesan Cheese), freshly grated (OPTIONAL)
- 2 tablespoons Bread Crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- Black Pepper, freshly grounded
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pink Himalayan Salt (or Black Garlic Sea Salt)
- Parsley, freshly chopped
- 6 skewers
- Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- In a medium-size bowl combine Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, paprika, black pepper and set aside.
- Insert a skewer into the potato and push the skewer all the way through it. Place the potatoes on a chopping board and, using a sharp knife, start cutting angled the potato: cut in the opposite direction you are turning the skewered potato and cut all the potato in thin spiral slices. Gently separate the potato slices which form the spiral on the length of the skewer.
- Brush all over the potato with Olive Oil. Place the skewed oiled potato on the parmesan mix in a medium-size bowl and spread the mixture all over the potato until it’s entirely coated. Gently shake off the mixture excess.
- Place the potato on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and repeat for the rest of the potatoes. Bake in a preheated oven at 350° F (180° C) for about 25-30 minutes. Remove the potatoes from the oven, turn them and bake for another 15 minutes or until they are evenly browned.
- Place them in a serving plate, salt them and add some freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve with Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)