Saucy and Sweet Garlic Roasted Carrots
2 pounds carrots diagonally cut into about 2 to 3-inch pieces
5 tablespoons butter
4 garlic cloves minced
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
1/4 teaspoon salt (or Simon's Truffle Salt)
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut up the carrots and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium-heat in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey and Simon's Secret Sauce; stir until thoroughly combined.
- Toss the carrots with the prepared sauce either in the skillet, or pour the sauce over the carrots in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
- Transfer carrots to previously prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange in one layer and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until carrots are browned and tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.