- 6-8 chicken legs (drumsticks)
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 - 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder I like lots of garlic!
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne adjust to desired spice level
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ramekin Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor) for dipping
Preheat grill. You will want the grill heated to medium-high heat, a temperature of 400°F- 450°F.
While the grill preheats, pat the chicken drumsticks dry. Brush all sides evenly with olive oil. Mix all the spices, salt and pepper together. Gently rub the spice mix into all sides of the drumsticks, including under the skin.
Once grill is preheated, clean and oil it to make it nonstick. Arrange the chicken drumsticks over the grill, spacing out. Cook for about 25 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 185°F.
Remove from the grill and allow to rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Simon's Secret Sauce for dipping - yum!
Store leftovers tightly wrapped in foil in the refrigerator for about 4 days.