Simon's Truffle Pasta
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tsp Simon's truffle oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh cilantro optional
- Salt (or Simon's Truffle Salt to enhance)
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to the package, strain, and set aside.
Preheat a cooking pan over medium heat. Add about 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and mushrooms. Sauté mushrooms until almost cooked.
Press garlic and add it to the pan. Saute until fragrant.
Add pasta and stir well.
Add remaining olive oil and truffle oil, cilantro, salt and pepper. Toss and sauté for about a minute.
When serving, grate fresh Parmesan cheese on top.