Simon's Vegan Garlic Noodles
- 8oz pasta of choice
- 1 small head garlic, minced or slice cloves thinly
- 1/2 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 6 tbsp Simon's Secret Sauce (any flavor)
- Cook the Pasta: Begin cooking your pasta in a large pot on the stove. When the pasta is fully cooked, drain it and return it to the pot until the sauce is ready. Everything else can be made in the meantime.
- Prep Garlic and Onion: Chop your garlic and green onions, keeping the green parts of the onion separate from the white parts.
- Cook the Garlic and Onion: Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, empty for 1 minute. Then add the garlic with a tablespoon of water. Stir. When the garlic starts to stick, add a touch more water. Cook the garlic until very fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Now add the white parts of the onion, adding a tablespoon of water if needed. Saute for 3 minutes, stirring often and adding a splash of water if it sticks.
- Put It All Together: Add the coconut milk and Simon's Secret Sauce. Stir well and heat for one minute. Then add the green parts of the onion and stir well. Finally, add the pasta into the skillet and toss well with tongs or forks.
- Serve: Serve hot and enjoy!